Vacancy for a Class Teacher (Full Time)
- Job title: Class Teacher (Full Time)
- Application closing date: Friday 9th July 2021 at 12noon.
- Salary: Main Scale M1 – M6
- NOR: 31
- Job category/type: Teaching (Primary)
We have an exciting opportunity for talented teachers.
The Local Governing Body of Kirkland C of E Academy are seeking to appoint a creative, hardworking and innovative practitioner, for September 2021, to teach the Early Years / Year 1 Class. You will need to bring enthusiasm, drive and above all – a love of learning to support our practitioners achieve the very best for all our children.
- Have a track record of delivering good or outstanding outcomes for children.
- Be innovative in your approaches, delivering engaging and exciting sessions or lessons for groups of children.
- Understand how children develop and learn and use this to promote inspirational learning opportunities for children.
- Have a secure understanding of assessment that aids learning and be able to place this at the centre of your teaching.
- Have a ‘can do’ mentality with a desire to overcome challenges that arise.
- Be a team-player with good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Most importantly, be committed to professional development and have high expectations of your own practice.
- We are particularly excited to hear about your curriculum expertise – experience of or willingness to lead a core subject would be great but not essential.
In return, we offer:
- Wonderful children, who love to learn.
- A community who take pride in being members of our team.
- A welcoming work environment, with high expectations and support.
- An inclusive school, where high standards and excellence are valued.
- Staff that work whole heartedly as a team to deliver the best for our families.
- A professional development plan, designed to enhance practice and prepare staff for career progression
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
The post is fixed term, ending on 31st August 2022 due to budgetary reasons.
Application forms, job description/personal specification and letter to applicants are available via email.
We understand that applying for positions in this time may be difficult. We can offer social distanced visits to the school, after 3.15pm, which can be arranged with the School Improvement Partner. The School Improvement Partner is also available to chat informally either online or by phone so please drop us an email to arrange. Please email email@example.com
Completed application forms should be returned via email only, marked for the attention of Mr Mark Hazzard, School Improvement Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 9th July 2021 at 12noon.
Shortlisting: Monday 12th July 2021.