Our Vision, Ethos and Values
Working Together in Friendship and Faith Learning for Life
Our Christian Values
- To provide an inspirational and inclusive environment which promotes respect and motivates children to learn both independently and collaboratively. This is rooted in the life and teachings of Jesus.
- Our school ethos is based around our core Christian values. Our aims are identified below.
- Nurture enquiring, imaginative and creative minds.
- Acquire the basic skills for learning.
- Develop independence and self-motivation.
- Prepare children for the next stages in their educational journey.
- Empower children to be creative.
- Cultivate imagination.
- Develop a wide range of physical skills.
- Respect people’s differences.
- Promote collaborative and co-operative working.
- Develop positive attitudes and beliefs.
- Nurture strong community links.
To do this we will:
- Provide a vibrant, happy, caring and secure environment where children feel valued.
- Encourage parents to take an active role in their child’s learning.
- Develop opportunities for the children to become involved in the wider community.
- Provide an inclusive challenging curriculum to ensure than ALL children become confident learners.