Pupil Premium Grant
The Pupil Premium Grant (PPG) is funding allocated to schools by the Government for children in school from low income families, who are known to be eligible for Free school meals together with pupils who have been registered as Looked After and whose parent(s) is/are currently in the armed forces. Funding should be used to support these pupils and to close any attainment gap that may exist between them and their peers.
Below is a brief overview about how Pupil Premium is allocated and spent within our school. A detailed pupil premium strategy is also completed within school but due to small number of pupil premium children, it is not published on website to ensure pupil anonymity.
- Total Number of Pupils on Roll: 21
- Total Number of Pupils Eligible for Pupil Premium: 1
- Amount of PPG received per pupil: £2300
In 2019/2020 the nature of support will be:
- Emotional & Behavioural support
- Resources to support specific needs.
- Increase attainment of in Writing and Phonics